- It is crafted by hand by weaving from rare vintage Litz wire made in the USSR in the 60s-70s. The cable has 2496 symmetrical cores in a natural silk braid.
- It provides the most correct audio transmission without any loss in quality.
- Universal adapter without genre preferences, for the widest range of high class equipment.
- It is particularly good for audio systems with harsh and stiff sound and suffering from a lack of bass. It neutralizes the discomfort occuring while listening and brings velvety and bassiness to their sound.
- This adapter is a great way to use your high-quality balanced cable with amplifiers with an unbalanced 6.3 TRS output.
- Make your headphones more versatile! Now you can use your headphones with different amplifiers without changing the cable. Just plug in the adapter!
- Capacitance 0.057 pF
- Inductivity 0.002 mH
- Impedance 0.0061 Ohm
- Length 0.45 m
Handcrafted in St. Petersburg.