The shell of these headphones is made of aluminum casing with hybrid metal cover.
Headband is made of steel and covered with natural leather with a softening filler material.
Ear cushions are made of natural leather. The material, form and cushions inner circle depth specifically designed for sound neutrality.
The headphones are ready to use with high-quality audio equipment – stationary audio equipment, portable Hi-Fi players and smartphones with Hi-Fi class audio modules installed.
To achieve maximum effectiveness we recommend Hi-Fi players and smartphones with corresponding hi-quality specs of source input.
The headphones designed and tuned for flat frequency response with unbelievable detailing and work speed for this form factor but not demand high quality player and amplifier.
As a results of manufaturer’s designs and tests, Kennerton Jord headphones features
- High constructional reliability
- Oxygen-free copper cable which responds to burning-in well
- Vintage Military-grade Litz cable connects the transducer with pinout.
- The headphones are good to be used in studio sound works, as those have no special frequency preference
- Standard transducer impedance makes the set compatible with most sources on the market
- Headphones use two of 3,5mm (TRS) connectors, with non-symmetrical pinout and work ONLY in correct connectors insertion. The “L”-marked connector has to be plugged-in the “LEFT”-marked terminal. The “R”-marked connector has to be plugged-in the “Right”-marked terminal.
If plugged-in incorrectly, headphones may not work!
- You can adjust the headband by bending the headband metal ark to suit your comfort.
- Purified copper cable 1.25m length with 3.5 mm connectors
- 3-button control pad Cable 1.25m length with 3.5 mm connectors
- Adapter: 3.5 mm to 6,3mm
- Hard case for comfortable and safe transportation
- 12 months Guarantee